Review: Powerpuff Girls: Super Smash-Up

7:30 AM


After their victory in the Super Secret Crisis War, the Powerpuff Girls take it easy with a rare VIP tour of Dexter’s Laboratory! But when tag-along Dee Dee accidentally activates Dexter’s newest invention, the fate of the entire multiverse is suddenly at stake! A dimensions-spanning epic into the worlds of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and Dexter's Laboratory!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25464764-powerpuff-girls










Powerpuff Girls: Super Smash-Up
(I got this from NetGalley for an honest review)
I love the Powerpuff Girls! This book isn’t just about the Powerpuff it’s them and other Cartoon Netword shows. This story starts with the Powerpuff Girls, they go to Dexter’s Laboratory and then into more shows that follow a plot. So shows has theirs plot but most of them are all looped together to make one plot. The main plot of the story it quite simple it’s the Powerpuff Girls are helping Dexter find Dee Dee. The pages are filled classic character and amazing art. I enjoyed reading this, it reminded me of all the shows I watch growing up. It only to me one day to read this. If you like the classic Cartoon Network shows this is the book for you!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews