[QUIZ] So You Want To Be A Shadowhunter?

3:00 AM

So You Want To Be A Shadowhunter?



You are A Shadowhunter

Just like Jace Wayland, you have a fiery temper and go crazy most of the time. Like Isabelle, you've got the fashion sense to knock everyone dead. And you can be as serious as Alec, but all in all - never a dull moment.

 My Thoughts! 

I can't believe I got that I would be a shadowhunter, I mean I'm scared of a little, tiny spider! But if it came down to keeping my family and close friends safe I would do ANYTHING to keep them safe. Even if that meant fighting a vampire! 



Please feel free to take the quiz and share it here with me! I'd love to know what you go!

Take Quiz Here!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews