Quiz: Which John Green book are you, really?

6:00 AM

tumblr_static_34j3lk4vtiqsg484808kowcgk

Which John Green book are you, really?

Created by Maximum Pop! on April 30, 2016
 
I got 'Looking for Alaska'! I read this one and like it, not my number one favorite John Green book but I did enjoy this. I was also, just watching one of his videos about 'Looking for Alaska' called 'On the Banning of Looking for Alaska' were he discusses the American Library Association's recent announcement that his book 'Looking for Alaska' was the most challenged book in the U.S. in 2015. WOW! So, I couldn't believe that his book was one of the most challenged books of 2015. For me, I look at reading like this. As long as the kid/teen is reading that is all I care about, who cares if they are reading about vampires or a boarding school. The point is they are reading. I'll stop there seeing as I could go on for hours about this topic. Overall I enjoyed this quiz, it was simple and fun!

tumblr_n7r9mzP6h91tfwa4so1_500  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews