What three books would I bring with me to a deserted island?

9:30 AM




Let’s get this started by listing some rules, this will make deciding easier. First rule, only one book pre-series. Second, only one book pre-author. One book pre-genre. With the rules out of the way we can get started. What three books would I bring with me to a deserted island?
(These rules are great because without them all three I would choice would be Harry Potter books!)

 
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Fantasy)

Growing up with these books, I would HAVE to take one of the Harry Potter books and it would have to be the last one not only because it has all of my favorite character in the plot at some point but because I have never read a book that had me on such a roller coaster of feeling before. To this day I remember everything I felt while reading this book, the smiles, the tears, the joy of having it, the bittersweet of having it. I’ve read it more them once, and still today I enjoy reading it and go on the crazy train of feels, every time.





 
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer (Fairy Tale Retelling)

    The Lunar Chronicles… my favorite character is Cress so it’s no surprise that this is one I would take with me to a deserted island. A part I choice this book is because of the world and characters. Marissa Meyer is in my top five all time favorite authors because of her ability to develop a world and strong characters that thrives in the wonderful world. Stars-above I love this series.






 
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (Young Adult)

    The reason for this one is simple. I am so much like Cath, I love her! We’re so much alike that it gives me a feeling of connection. A connection with Cath, that I’ve only had with a few other stories. For that connection, and how much I understand her along with the fact that it’s an amazing story is why it’s coming with me to the deserted island.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews