Review of Coffee and a Classic

3:30 AM



Coffee and a Classic book subscription is great for any book lover!

Where do I start? This has everything a bookworm needs! This box has a classic book, a snack and comes with a hot drink either Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate. For the box I got in January it was The Three Musketeers. I LOVE The Three Musketeers, I've seen movies, shows, re-telling-ish and so on. I haven't read the classic story, so now that I have this beautiful book, I NEED to read it now.
Along with this wonderful blue cover book, is a candle, I enjoy white candles there a nice classic feeling to it and it smells good; for me its smells kind of classic. I get an old english-ish tint to it; overall enjoy it.
Next, I pulled out the jar. It's amazing! It's a hand painted jar. It took me a few days to work out what I wanted to use it for and then it hit me, I'll use it to hold my tea. So, I have tea I DON'T share and the jar is perfect to hold a few bags of tea that I plan on using for that week, looks great too! The box also has a bookmaker, simple yet fits the story, has The Three Musketeers logo, like it. The string it nice, don't feel weak and looks great! The candy bar, 3 Musketeers, (I never had a full size only the little ones I get around Halloween so it was yummy!) it also came with three chocolate covered pretzel! (By the way, those are one of my all time favorite sweets!) There was also a tea, that smells so good. Haven't tried it yet, I need to get tea bags. Last but not leas is it comes with a little notebook. I write all the time, so whenever I can get another notebook, I will! For this notebook, it's a simple black print but I LOVE it!
Over all, I love this box! This is great for any bookworm. A subscription that brings a classic and bookish goodies to your front door! All the info is right down below so you can go and order February's box for yourself, or maybe even a friend!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews