- Disney-a-thon - TBR - Team Aladdin -

9:14 PM




Disney-a-thon

Disney-a-thon! I came by this on Twitter and loved the idea of having teams and maps. With that said as you can easily tell I'm Team Alassin! One of my favorite Disney movies! I love the culture and the magic! Here is my TBR for my team. Once I finish my teams books I will them share all my other books for the other team. So, follow my here or on Twitter to find out what those books will be once I've finished these ones. I'm hoping to finish all these books in ten days. So, wish my luck and follow my on Twitter and Instagram for updaes!


IMG-20190724-163427


51zx-6-Cbz-EL Jasmine: Read a book that features royalty - 

Mara, Daughter of the Nile is an Egyptian historical book. That follows a young girl who takes on the dangerous job as a double spy between two different masters. So, as far as I know, it's set in the royalty world of Egyptian. It sounds like it will be perfect for the hot summer days that are coming up within the next few days.




81gvk-Sx-Ko-AL











Aladdin: Read a book that contains romance -

This is the first book in a new series that follows my two all-time favorite Cassandra Clare characters High Warlock Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood. I can NOT wait for all the craziness and feeling that I'm going to get with this book. I just finished Queen of Air and Darkness and I need more Magnus and Alec right now!










40291564-UY400-SS400The Magic Carpet: Read a fantasy book - 

I don't know anything about Storm and Fury and I want it that way. I haven't gone into a book not knowing anything about it in forever. I can't wait to dive into this unknown world. Plus it will also work for my N.E.W.T.s for cover with your house color on it as I am a Ravenclaw!






81-Dv-O03-Qe-L



Jafar: Read a book that will suck you into its world, as if in a trance - this book must only be read at dark - 


I am reading Naruto Vol 1 for two reasons, one it will be a one to two night read. So, simple two, for the other readathon I need to read a book recommended by someone and my brother has been wanting me to read more Magna so I let him chose something for this prompt



51-Jpv68-Vv-ZL-SX333-BO1-204-203-200





 Abu: Read the group book - 

The last Magician has been on my TBR list from before it was published. I head about is and knew I need this book, but just haven't gotten around to is and so, over the moon happy that because to this readathon I get to dive into these pages!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews