- Review - Fable by Adrienne Young - Digital Reading Journal -

8:22 PM

 

208-AB06-E-D195-4514-BAE4-D7-A8544920-B7

Review 


In Fable, we follow a 17-year-old girl named fable who we first meet on an Island that she trying to leave by saving up. We learn a lot about the world right away. My one of my favorite part of this book is the world-building. I enjoy the way Adrienne Young writes, how she describes the settings and the character's feelings.

I love the way the sea and lifestyle are described. We learn about Fable's mother and what happened to her we also learn about her father and who he is. I loved the trading part tot the world, and how Fable is so good at it. Now onto one of the best parts of the story the Marigold crew! Can't say enough about this crew, I like how cold and walled off the crew is. I feel in some books the characters just get too friendly too fast but in the one, you see their relationship development.

There is also a slow romance that is really slow, it's only of the best slow burns I’ve read in a long time.

My favorite character is Willa there was just something about her that I loved. She's strong, but are for her fellow crew members.

The ending... That cliffhanger. It just drops. That's all I’m going to say.

Overall this is at the top of my list of great sea, crew themed books. I can’t wait to read the next book to find out what will happen to these characters.








Info Links from video on Instagram. 




Made with 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews