Let's Face It...

8:47 PM

The first week I started off good and strong... But this last week. Oh, not so well. It's not that I didn't think about it because I did. What would I put, the only thing I did this week was make some trailers for my mother's poetry books. (Trailers are below!) :)
I only have writers block one story I'm writing. So, I have no good reasons why I didn't post. But this week is a new start. A new chance to try and make at less three posts...


Poem The Christmas moment from Collection of 25 days of Christmas Poetry By: jeniann bowers




Left alone to die from Phraseology and Letters‏ By: jeniann bowers




Reading from: Expressions and Letters By: jeniann bowers




You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews