- Lose Yourself in the Dark Forests - The Little Red Wolf - Flash - Review -

9:00 AM


35905318






Lose yourself in the dark forests of Amelie Flechais' spectacular artwork. A young wolf, on a journey to bring his grandmother a rabbit, is charmed by the nice little girl who offers to help him... but nice is not the same as good. A haunting fairy tale for children and adults alike.










This is a nice little twist on an old story I've heard my whole life. I always enjoy read re-tellings and this one was a simple change of switching the characters roles around and the story still has the same lessons. I liked how the girl and the wolfs dad had their own vision of an event.

The art is wonderful, it brings the words to life. The colors of the story set a theme of the book, a little spooky. Over all this was a good read. I feel that this could be a fun read for children, better read while it's in Fall.
 
This is an honest review - book gave to me by - NetGalley







You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews