Golden Eyes - short story

2:47 PM

Golden Eyes
A new short story I was writing for a competition. I'm loving the characters that are developing. Thinking about truing it into a full novel. Here's a small clip of the opening...

Clip -
"Staring into the mirror, something I do often. Looking strait into my eyes, I watch them. As if something going to happen. But they're eye's all the can do is see. My dark hair fall right around my shoulders, I look averaged. That is until it comes to my eyes. There are a dark but bright green. Nothing different, excerpt the gold within the green. The gold looks as if its growing from my pupil. I gaze at the gold, as if maybe, some how it will vanish. But the golden lines seem as if there're froze into place."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews