Top Ten Tuesday #3

2:55 AM


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

 
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.




Top Ten Books To Read If You Like These TV shows, movies, plays etc.



1. If you like the T.V. show Pretty Little Liars then you'll enjoy Far From You.

2. If you like the T.V. show The Tomorrow People then if Runes (Runes #1)

3. If you like The Secret Circle then you might like Jinx by Meg Cabot

4. If you like the movie Dear John then you might like The Summer I Found You by

5. If you like the T.V. show Gossip Girl then read  Georgetown Academy: Book One (Georgetown Academy #1) by

Star-Crossed then you might like Zenn Scarlett (Zenn Scarlett #1) by

7. If you like T.V. show Nikita then you may like by  

8. If you like the movie Letters to Juliet then try 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope #1) by

9. If you like the movie What a Girl Wants then you may like The Secret Diamond Sisters (The Secret Diamond Sisters #1) by

10. If you like the movie The Perfect Man then you might like What Happened to Goodby by





 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great list! I have a few of these I will be adding to my TBR due to your recommendations! I added you to my G+ as well! Have a great day!

    MY TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      May I asked what ones you'll be adding to your TBR? :)

      Delete
    2. Wow! YES! No one ever asks! The Summer I found you (I love what I have read of Jolene so far) Also Burn Bright (Nikita rocked....I miss that show) and I will be adding Dark Star (#1) as well. Letters to Juliet was a favorite movie of mine as well so for sure Little Blue Envelopes sounds so adorable! Thanks for the awesome recommendations!

      Delete
    3. Really! Huh, I would love to know what books I've gotten someone to want to read but then again I love sharing what books I've read.
      The Summer I Found You, is good. I love Nikita, it was sad that it had to end. Well, I'm glad I could help you find out about some new reads!

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews