Review: Doctor Who Peacemaker

5:00 AM



The peace and quiet of a remote homestead in the 1880s American West is shattered by the arrival of two shadowy outriders searching for 'the healer'. When the farmer refuses to help them, they raze the house to the ground using guns that shoot bolts of energy instead of bullets...

In the town of Redwater, the Doctor and Martha learn of a snake-oil salesman whose patent medicines actually cure his patients. But when the Doctor and Martha investigate they discover the truth is stranger, and far more dangerous.

Caught between the law of the gun and the deadly plans of intergalactic mercenaries, the Doctor and Martha are about to discover just how wild the West can become...


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1677052.Doctor_Who?from_search=true




Doctor Who Peacemaker

The plot to this book was quite simple but at first I thought that the 'person's healing sick people as something other then why it turned out to be. I did find the Doctor in this book close to the one I've come to love in the show. When I first made the choice to read the Doctor Who books I was hoping that the writers would be able to write to whitt, charm and loveable person That the Doctor is. So far I've been quite happy with the books. This was isn't one of my most favorite but that's because I'm not a huge fan of the wild west & cowboys.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews