Friday Review: Doctor Who: The Eye of the Jungle

12:16 AM




In the exclusive audio adventure, written by Darren Jones, the Doctor, Amy and Rory find themselves embroiled in an adventure in the Amazon Rainforest in the early 1800s. A pioneering naturalist wants to capture a jaguar for London’s new zoological gardens, but soon the hunter has become the hunted, as a far higher grade of species plans to prey on the human race…


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11448733-doctor-who?ac=1




 
 
Doctor Who: The Eye of the Jungle

This was my first Doctor Who story with Rory in it. This character is well written and brings more to the storie. As for the story plot I wasn't a huge fan of this one. I liked it, but didn't love it. The Doctor himself is what kept me reading as he charmed and thought his way through this story. The story it played out well but there was a few parts that seemed rushed while others where a bit slow. I can say thought I didn't see the ending. I thought it was going down a different path than it turned and ended differentially. Not loving this book isn't going to keep me from reading more Doctor Who as this is the first I've came by that I wasn't in love with. This story is filled with the Doctor ways that fans love; I but wasn't a fan of the plot.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews