- #Blogtober - Day 1 - Hocus Pocus Readathon TBR -

7:00 AM

Add-a-heading-2

Nothing says Halloween like Hocus Pocus! I am happy to say that I've joined Team Sanderson Sisters! "Strength: You cast a spell to give your team a boost. Add fve points to ONE prompt. Weakness: In order to capture the children, you must learn about them. You must read a YA or middle grade novel." While, the weakness is not really a weakness because I do read mostly YA so I am going to try and read a middle grade novel.

42800505-SY475


Potions, Spells, and Enchantments. Read a book with a witchy main character (5 points)

This is book two and it's a book I've been dying to read. I had so much fun reading the first book and can't wait to see where the characters go from there. The is a take on The Little Mermaid. We follow many characters but the ending of the first book just blow me away, even thought I did see some of the twist coming I still wanna know what going on with Evie and all the others.








45549841-SY475

The Sanderson Sisters have risen. Read a book with a female protagonist (5 points)


This world was inspired by the Roman empire. I love things inspired by Roman history. We follow a young girl who gets mistaken for a boy when she's stole a dead soldier gear. I wanna see wear and how the story play with that. I do know that there are some warring in the blurb so please read that before picking this up.











37539001


The magic book is calling to you. Read a book that is spellbindingly atmospheric 
(5 points)


I'm not ready yet so ready to read this. This is one of my all time favorite series and I'm not read to say goodbye to Audrey and Thomas, and I know that this book will make me cry. But Kerri's writing and the way she builder worlds it breathtaking!










39678996-SY475


The Burning Rain of Death! Read a book that frightens you (5 points)


So the reason Cursed frightens me is because I have very high hope for this book. I have an ARC and the art inside looks amazing, I just hope the story lives up to it.













40517898



Mater Satan is pleased with you. Read a book with a powerful villain (5 points)


What better then a battle for a thorn! Nothing is quite as evil as taking a thorn away from the rightful owner. I had joy reading the first book and wanna see what Nomi and Malachi have planned! This book also has a prison island, and that sounds like it can easily be a crazy ride!











40024139


Work together with your team to take down those horrible children and
become immortal. Read the group book (10 points).




The  group books are Hocus Pocus and the all new sequel or Serpent & Dove. Serpent & Dove I the one I am hoping to read, as I've already read the other book and don't feel like reading it again. Plus, Serpent & Dove sounds amazing! It sounds like it might have a forbidden love with a battle between magic and religion and the power of love.







Celebrate your victory by watching Hocus Pocus (15 points)

via GIPHY






You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews