- #Blogtober - Day 2 - October TBR -

10:30 AM

Add-a-heading-1



These are four books I know that I want to read this month. I pick four to five books that I know I want to read each month, even thought I read 20 plus books a month. Here are a few I feel that might be perfect fall reads.


21853621

I believe that historical books are some of the best books to read during the fall. The crisp air and the past is a perfect mash up. This is one that I've been dying to read, I know many people who love it and others not so much. The Nightingale sounds like it could be my perfect October read.

France is one of my favorite places to read about and France 1939 is one that sounds maniacal. Sisters books are one of my favorite themes to read about, I haven't read many about sisters in the army or women's roles in WWII.













36362244-SY475So, this is one that I wanted to read during the summer but didn't get to it. However, this is one that I feel easily fits in with fall because from what I can tell it's going to be very suspenseful. 

From what I can tell it's a story about destiny. I also love this cover, I enjoy the paper look and water.





















35879387-SY475
I've hear more negative then positive things about this book but I still want to give it a chance, because it sounds like it should be good. Plus I am a fan of this cover.

An island, curse and magic, all sounds like the perfect mix of a fall read. The cover feels like October, black, yellow and red, you can get any more Halloween covers then that!


















33224144-SX318Books about music usually seems to be one of the themes I read a lot in fall. This one feels like an late fall kind of read, orange with a purple makes me think of the end of October and the start of November.

Dominique from a gritty neighborhood, Ben from Upper East Side. I enjoy stories that follow characters from opposites sides that come together.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews