- Blogtober Day 5 - 5 Books I want to Read Before 2020 -

12:00 PM


Add-a-heading-6

41861731


This is Co-written by sisters and I wanna see what they come up with. So we follow a seventeen-year-old girl who gets sent to Haiti for a Spring volunteer immersion project. I can't want to see what she explores, the cultre and the drama within these pages.

















43885673
I like books set around Christmas and family so this sounds like the perfect December read. We follow Sophie who gets her heartbrocken and now she spenting the Christmas at her grandparents house where her familt starts setting her up on blind dates. This sounds like it will be funny with heaps of cuteness.


















36510722

This is all I needed to know about this book "The Mayan god of death sends a young woman on a harrowing, life-changing journey in this dark, one-of-a-kind fairy tale inspired by Mexican folklore." Those few lines pulled me in and made me want to dive into these pages, I hope it lived up to what I'm hoping for!















42279745-SY475


I love the  The Nutcracker and so once I knew this was a retelling I have to read it. This is an other book set around Christmas, we meet Clara who has everything planed out but when she gets whisked away to a magic world it makes her think twice about her future. 











42281646-SY475


I had a blast reading the Sullivan's first book A Touch of Gold and when I leared about this one I couldn't want to dive into this one. It says is for fans of Rebel of the Sands (That's one of my all time favorite series!) set in a mythical desert kingdom ancient law forces Princess Kateri to fight in the areana to prove her right to rule and now I need to know what happens next!

















Those are five books I need to read before 2020, (WOW, can you believe it's going to be 2020?) I don't know what one of these I should read first, but all I know is that all of these sounds like they are easily going to be enjoyable! What ones of these books should I read first? What one to you want to read?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews