-Blogmas - Day 5 - Cosy A-thon TBR -

9:00 AM



Blog-mas-Day-1-10









Santa Claus
Time Turner
1. I thought it was going to be so hard to find a book published in my birth year but it was quite easy. I went with The Vampire Diaries book 2. I have seen the show and love it, I always wanted to try the books so I'm giving it a try.

Strong Female
2. Illuminae will be a re-read for me. Kady is one of the strongest space female characters I can think of. And seeing as I've been wanting to re-read this series I thought this would be a perfect time to read it.

Winter Nights
3. Little Prince I've heard great things and feel that is will be the perfect cozy read. I will be reading this in my bed with all of my blankets with a cup of hot tea.

Dashing Through the Snow
4. An Acceptable Time is the last book in the series and I'm a bit sad to see it end. I've been enjoying these books, loving the writing style and wish there were more.



Rudolph
Santas Coming to Town
1. Ninth House was one of the few books that I found that has a number in the title that I want to read. I've heard mostly good things about this book but I have heard a few people who weren't huge fans, but I'm ready to dive in and get started. 

Night Before Christmas
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire but really Harry Potter, makes me feel nostalgic. I always re-read the books every year. There's not a better series or that then Harry Potter!! 

Red Nose Reindeer
3. History of magic
I pick History of Magic because one there is an animal on the cover, second. It’s a Harry Potter book so you know there will be an animal somewhere in these magical pages. I’ve seen photos of this book and it looks great! 

Jingle Bells
4. Daisy Jones and the six
This is one I’ve been pushing off because I have heard nothing but wonderful things and I’m scared I won’t like it as much as everyone and I might miss out of the joy of it, if I don’t like it, however, I love books based around music so I like I’ll enjoy it. 


Kevin 
 Season Greetings 
1. Vampire Diaries book 1 
I have heard really mixed things about things these books, but I LOVE the show and the characters in this wold. I’ve been missing this world so I thought I would give it a go and see what I think of it. Have you read this series, if so what do you think of them? 

Home for the Holidays
2. The library of lost things
I don’t have much to same about this book, it’s one I started weeks ago, and just haven’t made it back to it yet. I love this cover and think I will like this book. 

Party Season
3. The little prince
I a bit ago the book community was crazy about this book and I finally got my hands on a copy and so I knew this would be a perfect match for this prompt. 

Let it, Snow
4. Spinning Silver 
This is a pretty cover and I love this shade of blue. This feeling like it was made to be read during the cold winter months. 


Scrooge
Christmas Past 
1. a tale of two cities
This is one that I’ve been trying to read for years, and I have put it on a few different readathons this year and still haven’t read it, but I want to be the ice queen so this might be the push I need to read it! 

Tome Tackle
2. supernova 
I’m scared to read this. That’s the only reason it’s not already read by me. I don’t know what’s going to happen to these characters that O love so much! It’s 552, a big chunk of a book that might rip out my fangirl heart! 

That'll Be the Day
3. All the Stars and Teeth is one that I want to read before the end of the year! Its cover is beautiful and it's set around the sea, which is my favorite kind of book; that's all I know about it, that's all I want to know about it. 

Silent Night
4. American royals 
This is one that I don’t know anything about but I do know it fits this prompt and that it’s base around what if America had its own royal family!










You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews