Reindeer Readathon TBR - Blogmas Day 1 -

10:00 AM


Blog-mas-Day-1-3

Reindeer Readathon Prompts is a month-long readathon, hosted by Breakeven Books and I am on team Snowflake with our leader being Melted Books!



61-Zi2jjgf-ILDASHER- 15 PTSA fast read (book under 250 pages ) - The Little Prince
So, this is 90 something pages, this is also a book that's been on my to-read list for years and I am looking forward to reading it. I've heard that it's super cute, sounds perfect for a readathon!














91yzz1a-Yge-LDANCER - 20 PTSA book that has a main theme of music or dance - Daisy Jones and the Six
I can NOT wait to read this! I have heard, nothing but amazing things! I love books, shows, and movies set around music and bands so I have high hopes for this one.













51uw-Ij-Mx-p-L-SX327-BO1-204-203-200PRANCER - 25 PTS A book that has moved around on your shelf but you still haven't read yet - Bloodwitch
This is one that I wanted to read right when it came out but I keep pushing it off, and there is no reason why I just do. But it looks amazing, I mean just look at the cover! 













81-l-EQi-Kzx-LVIXEN - 20PTS A book with a strong female character - Supernova
I am not ready to read this but I also want to read it right now! Many mixed feels I love Marissa Meyer's books, but I feel something HUGE is going to happen in Supernova! 


















91l-FTK2639-LCOMET - 20 PTS A book that you think will have a big impact on you - Between the World and Me
I don't know much about this book, other than that it deals with race.













81q-TLTau-Yb-LCUPID - 15 PTS A book that has romance as its main theme - American Royals
I love the idea of an American royal family (Just in books and shows, not real life.) What a better book with romance than a royal family with princesses and princes?













513-Sps-Fv1-SL DONNER - 15 PTS A book you think has a beautiful cover - All the Stars and Teeth
What more can I say about this cover, other then the story sounds just an amazing as the cover. I love the blues and the sea theme. The ship, skull and the font; how everything it hooked together. I love everything about this cover!













51g-Tbdvr9t-L-SX347-BO1-204-203-200BLITZEN - 5 PTS A graphic novel - Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 1
I don't know anything about this, I found it at my library and so I choose to read it. 















41861731RUDOLPH - 20 PTS A book with red on the cover - Dear Haiti, Love Alaine
This is a book I'm surprised I haven't heard more about because it sounds like it will be wonderful! And out of all the books on my TBR, this one is the one with the most red on it!















81-l-EQi-Kzx-LChristmas Star extra 15 pts. A book over 500 pages - Supernova
 











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So many great books in this TBR!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews