Book Photo Challenge - Favorite Series & Overrate (Late)

12:32 AM


Yes,  Favorite Series Day! It's.... Harry Potter but if you have been reading my blog I bet you already guessed it. So, what's now to like about these amazing books. I'm doing with
@HarryXmasToYou on Twitter! So, if you are looking for a great way to bring even more Harry Potter in to your life this is how! Join in the fun!





I might be getting some hate for this but I truly feel that Twilight's last book Breaking Dawn was overrated. I was just hoping for more from the book, it was an okay read but number one and two of the books are may favorite, love them, number there, humm, not as much but still better than the last one. So there you have it...












You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews