Feature Follow Post #1

1:52 AM



"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work?

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed. All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name." - From (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)

So, This is my first sign up post, and I'm hoping I'm doing this right. Not 100% sure if I am but I'll soon find out! :D

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Welcome KayCee! Every friday the Feature and Follow has a question for everyone to answer. :)
    New Bloglovin follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I totally understand you when it come to scheduling books I want to read. Huge TBR-lists are the worst! But also books provided by publishers can sometimes be really difficult in my opinion. Certainly if the book has to be read in a week or two.

    I'm a new follower, love your blog!
    My FF: Aurélie @ Exploring Pages

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews