10 Day Hunger Games Challenge: Day 1

9:30 AM

10 Day Hunger Games Challenge

1. Favorite Book. The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, or Mocking Jay.
2. Favorite Character.
3. Favorite song from the album.
4. Favorite Hunger Games poster.
5. Favorite District. 1-12.
6. Favorite Weapon.
7. What is your plan to win the Hunger Games?
8. Team Gale or Team Peeta?
9. Favorite Part of the Hunger Games.
10. Would you sacrifice the deathly Hunger Games as tribute if one of your siblings was chosen? Like Katniss and Prim.









1. Favorite Book. The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, or Mocking Jay.
Mocking Jay would have to of be my favorite, because it was so different than the other two. The fact that there was a twist I didn't see coming was a plus, (huge twist fan) but I didn't like what the twist was. I cried. I enjoy the ending; the bitter sweet. For me, I enjoy what the books stand for. But I wasn't a huge fan of the whole people killing each other’s. The message that comes from the books, staring up for what you believe in, is something I think we need more of that in the world. 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews