#BookBlogWriMo - 11/1 – History of Your Blog

4:30 AM


11/1 – History of Your Blog - Tell us how you got started!



   My blog is just over a year old. The main reason I sat up a blog is so that I could get use to people reading my writing, words that I put together. But then slowly it has grown into me, sharing about my love of books as well. I haven’t really shared much of my writing much but that’s a whole different story.
   I love writing so a blog is a great way for me to do that. At first my blog started off strong a good, but then once summer can I slowly slipped away. I’m not sure why. I could be that is was summer, time to read and watch T.V.! The time could, most likely slipped away, me not see that days and days have gone by. During that break away I learned that I missed blogging, made me want to do more. So, that’s why I’m a part of #BookBlogWriMo.
My goals:
1.      I want to do at less 20 of these post.
2.      Post at less three writing pieces or short stories.
3.      Do guessed posted (guess swops) with other bloggers.
(Comment if you would like to do a guest post swop)
 



Visit Book Bumblings to join the fun!


”BookBlogWriMo



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Good Luck Chic! Blogging is a labor of love for me. Labor meaning it takes work and commitment. I took a year off, but it was a bit against y will. Being away made me realize how much I missed writing and pouring words out. I hope you stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for stopping by! I understand I missed it quite a lot. I don't see me stopping anytime soon. Thank you! I hope you stick with blogging too!

      Delete
  2. Blogging is a great way to get comfortable with other people reading your writing. It's amazing how many people are interested in what we have to say! For me, not putting pressure on myself helps. I post pretty much every day, but it's because I want to, not because I feel like I have to. If it's not fun, what's the point. Not like we get paid for this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like what you had to say. I do believe I felt like I had to post before I took that time off, as it was a new blog but now I want to post something everyday. I don't feel like I have to... I love blogging so much more now that this isn't a new blog and the pressure of being a new blog isn't there.

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews