Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

3:13 PM


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


November 25:  Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR


Paper Towns by
The Wicked + The Divine Volume 1 by Kieron Gillen and Jamie Mckelvie
Captive by Aimée Carter
True Calling by Siobhan Davis 
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins 
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by  
The Prison of Oblivion (The Oblivion Series Book 1) by Izi Vasileva










You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ahh, I really need to read Anna and the French Kiss too! Everyone seems to love those books. I also have three unread John Green books and Paper Towns is one of them. I've been really into fantasy and historical fiction lately, so I'm finding it hard to read other genres! I haven't heard of some of the others that you mentioned so I'll check those out :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I've been seeing it everywhere and seem a little left out. What John Green have you read? I've read Looking for Alaska and The Fault in Our Stars, Paper Towns is next one I'm going to read of his. I've been in fantasy and dystopian.
      You should look into the Rising Shadows books, they are fantasy, historical fiction, time travel. But the first one the author when she wrote when she was younger. The second book she wrote when she's was older; the author told me this. But in the end I'm still going to read them! :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you love Anna! Honestly one of my all time favorite books. :) And I still haven't gotten around to Paper Towns, although I probably should before they finish the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to read it soon! Yes, I love reading the book before the movie. So, wanna read it soon!

      Delete
  3. Yes, Captive! I got that one in the mail last week and am so eager to start it, because Pawn was just fabulous. Anna and the French Kiss is so adorable, and I'm sure you'll love it :D

    Great list, KayCee! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am about to read Captive will be amazing I hope!
      That's what I've heard that it's adorable, so I'm hoping to read it before the end of the year.

      Thanks, for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOSH READ PAPER TOWNS. *turns off capslock* Sorry. It's the first John Green book I read and probably the only one I actually like. xD It's such a strange book that I ended up loving it at the end. Rising Shadows sounds really cool, and I'm a sucker for time travel books. :3

    Awesome list! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to read Paper Towns by the end of the year. Rising Shadows should be amazing, I can't wait to read both of them! I hope you'll get them!

      Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews