#BookBlogWriMo 11/6 – #TBT – Favorite Childhood Books

4:30 AM




  • 11/6 – #TBT – Favorite Childhood Books - What were some of your favorite books way back when? This could be a read from before you could read, or what you spent summers by the pool with in high school.
I’m going to start with with when I was a little kid. When I was learning/becoming a reader. I love Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr., John Archambault, Lois Ehlert (Illustrator) & And I mean it Stanley by Crosby Bonsall, Where the Wild Things Are
by , The Very Hungry Caterpillar by , Green Eggs and Ham by , No, David! by David Shannon, Sylvester and the Magic Pebble by William Steig, Harold and the Purple Crayon by . The Rainbow Fish by
I’ve read so many Amelia Bedelia  books by that I can’t remember every single one I’ve read but there was a lot!
I remember being read The Monster at the End of this Book by a lot too!
When in school I had teachers read the The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner; that is one that I would love to start reading from book one.
Middle age it was Harry Potter! Magice Tree House books and the The Princess Diaries!




Visit Book Bumblings to join the fun!


”BookBlogWriMo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews