Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get

3:17 PM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.



 Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get


1.) Kat Greens next book. I'm about to finish Strings, few chapters left. And Wow... that's all I can say! I mean, It's in my top five must read books of 2014! It's just, EEEE! I love it!
2.) The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Let me just say how much I love the characters in these books. There just amazing! I love this story and plot, can't wait to see what happens next.
3.) The next book in the This is an other one that's a bit kiddish but I love the characters and magic that keeps me guessing what's going to happen. It kinda dropped me so the next one is one I'll be reading!
4.) by I just just finished this one last week and dying to get my finger tips on the next one!
5.) The next Baby Girl book by
Hell's On Earth (East Lake Series #2) by Anna Andrews I love, love, love book one and can't wait to get me hands on book two, and three! I just, wow, enjoyed the first one so much!
7.) True Colors by Krysten Lindsay Hager So, I love Krysten! She's sweet and her written is great. This book is a for younger teens but I still found it a sweet, cute read that I wanted to know what would happen next!
8.)  by
Being Nikki (Airhead #2) by Meg Cabot I know they've been out for some time but I haven't gotten the chance to read book two.
The Boxcar Children #1 I use to read these in school, I would love to read more. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews