Music Monday: 5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart

5:57 PM



Music Monday

Rules:
Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).


If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join by following the link Music Monday!



5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart




5SOS is a band that I've been crazy about from their first album and with their second one I may be even more crazy about them. I love the fact that they can play and sing great. I also love how each song is different but back the song for this Monday. Jet Black Heart is off of their second album. And it's more that I am nuts about this video. They had their fans take part in it. I just love how each person is different, very much like each of there songs. I love the dark, sadness of this broken heart song. To me this song makes me think back to all the pop/rock/Alternative music that I play a lot during my teens. But in the end this song is quite simple and filled with so much feelings. Whenever I now hear this song I can help but think of the faces and feeling they show in this video. That's, to me, how much power this one song have. This will most likely not me the last 5 Seconds of Summer song I'll do. Thanks for stopping by, please leave your like I would love to stop by and see your post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews