Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016

4:23 AM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.






February 2nd 2016

I can NOT wait to read this one. Plus this cover is beautiful!
 



Cruel Crown (Red Queen 0.1-0.2) by Victoria Aveyard 

January 6th 2016 

Aww, I just found out about this and I NEED it. Like now!


Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by

February 9th 2016 

All I have to say is, give it to me now! 




The Crown by Kiera Cass- May
 
May 3rd 2016 

Oh my word! I love, love this cover. I want to read this...

The Girl Who Fell by Shannon M. Parker

March 1st 2016

This sounds like it could be a good page turner!




The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
 
April 26th 2016 

I love this cover and this story too! So, I can not wait to were this story goes! 


Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

March 8th 2016 

I love Cassandra Clare. So, yea' I want to read this like now.... 


Truthwitch (The Witchlands #1) by Susan Dennard

March 8th 2016 

I've been hearing so much about this book. That I can't wait to get my hands on it!


Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

 January 5th 2016 

What an amazing cover. I've been hear so much great things about this book. 










Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles 0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 3.1, 3.6) by Marissa Meyer

February 2nd 2016

Is it Feb 2nd yet!!? I kinda have, no NEED this book. Right now!


This is not even close to all the books I want to read but the ones are at the top of my list!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews