Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015

5:45 AM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.



 Just read this and enjoyed it more then I thought! This was a book I've been readly wanting to read and glad I did. I really want to see the movie now!


I love back stories! Marissa Meyer is an amazing writer so I had now bought I would love this one!


Marir Lu is becoming one of my favorite author's! There is just something about her simple, twisted, different writing that I've fall in love with!


 I am so, so close of finishing this book, I am reading it as slow as I can. Freaking out, giggling and enjoying this bitter sweet of this story!



I love this story, I read is months ago and still find myself thinking of this book and these character!


 Everything, Everything has everything! I've enjoyed this book and it's full of great quotes and parts!


 Sarah Dessen! Aww, I love this story! There hasn't been a story that she's written that I haven't liked. This one is amazing, one that I could easily re-read!




P.S. I love this story! I don't think there is anything I would any to change about this book or characters! 


Oh my word! I love, love this book so MUCH! These characters, plot, everything that I look for in a book!

I've just read this one and don't know why I took so long to! I am over the moon, past the stars and back in love with this story!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews