Quiz: Which YA trilogy should you read next?

3:30 AM

Which YA trilogy should you read next? 

 I got:

'The Hunger Games' should be the next trilogy on your list! We probably don't need to introduce this one too much, but 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins is probably the most popular YA trilogy of all time, respectively. All three books make up a total of four movies, and is based in a dystopian society that sacrifices teenagers into the 'Hunger Games' as a remembrance of their past. Read it, enough said!

 My Thoughts! 

So, I've already read 'The Hunger Games' and enjoyed it.... soooo, let me know what you get!


Please feel free to take the quiz and share it here with me! I'd love to know what you go!

Take Quiz Here!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews