Music Monday: Mötley Crüe #‎RIPMotleyCrue‬

3:34 AM



Music Monday

Rules:
Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).


If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join by following the link Music Monday!

Mötley Crüe











So with Mötley Crüe do there last few shows this week. I felt I HAD to share some of my favorite songs. I grew up listening to Mötley Crüe, have always been a fan and always will. I hate the fact that my mum and I will never gotten the chance to see them live. But their music will live on forever. If you guy haven't heard them, then give an of these a play. It's some of the best rock music that you will ever hear. Thank you Mötley Crüe for giving up music that people can really rock out to. 
For ever one of the greatest bans EVER! RIP Motley Crue‬



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews