Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

9:37 PM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


December 22: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 1)

I want this, no need this!! I was it a the bookstore, but sadly didn't have the funds (Seeing as it's Christmas time) and peeked inside, it's breath taking!




A Court of Thorns and Roses

I have only heard great things about this book and been dying to read it! So fingers crossed. 

Stitching Snow

I love the cover to this book and it sounds like it could easily be a page turning! 


the Lies About Truth


I enjoy stories like this so its no surprised that this is a book I would want to see under my tree!
For the Record

I love stories about music and the plot sounds like a great read! Plus I like font on this book so I beat it would look good under this tree of mine!

Proof of Forever

I've heard a bit about this book but not to much. But is sounds like it would be a good read. So, if this was under the tree I would be happy about that!

Red Queen

So, I've read the book but I don't own it. I need it. If this happens to be under my tree I would be so happy!






The Rose Society


I love Marie Lu! And can't wait to dive into this book. This is one that I need to know what happens next!
 The Walled City

I have been needing and dying to read this one for a very, very long time! So, this is one that wouldn't be bad to get!


Snow Like Ashes


This is a book that I've been trying to get my hands on. I think I may just have to order it offline. Seeing as the bookstore or library in my area doesn't have it. 
The Night We Said Yes

I almost bought this book, but sadly I didn't and I wish I could get in the Tardis go back in time and buy it.

Tonight the Streets Are Ours

This is one that I've been reading a lot about both good and bad but I still would be happy if it showed up under my tree.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews