Authors I'l LOVE to See Write A Book Together

10:28 PM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

There's no really reason why I teamed these authors together. I just think some of the writing style and the kind of book/s they've written goes well together.
 Just think if Rainbow Rowell & John Green teamed up! Or  Marie LU & Susan EE they could write an amazing book! This is a topic I can easily to on & on about; one I thought a lot about over the past few years. *Fan girling*
I've co-written before & it's a great learning path while working on building your writing skills.
The idea of these authors teaming up and making a book together just blows my mind!

How do you feel about my choices? 
Who are some Authors you would love to see write together?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews