Celebrate Twilight's 10th Anniversary

10:44 PM

Celebrate Twilight's 10th Anniversary






Author Stephenie Meyer’s has published a new Twilight book to honor the 10th anniversary. (Oh My Word! Can you believe that it’s been 10 years from when Twilight came out! I started reading the   Yes, I was a Twihard until the last book and the last two movies. I still can work out what I really didn’t like about the end. I think a part of it was at first it was about the book and the character. Than BOOM! It was about what team you were on and who was hotter. I lost the book, story itself.  I do have to say though, Twilight did have many side characters that I enjoy way more than the lead characters. I love Jasper and Emmett! I have to say I like this world when it was more everyday life, playing baseball with vampires, rather than gearing up for a huge battle; but that did bring in some neat characters. But back to the new book.)
books right after book two became available.

So, if you don’t know anything about it here’s what MSN has to say. “Bella Swan’s (Played by Kristen Stewart in the blockbusters) character is now a male named Beau and Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) is a female named Edythe in the 442-page novel, titled “Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined,” available for purchase Tuesday. Werewolf Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) Becomes Julie in the book.

First question that came to me is, all the character being switched or just the three main ones? Is Charlie, Alice, Carlisle, Sam, Angela? Who’s different? Who’s the same? I think this may be the main reason for me wanting to read it, is to seem what’s different and what’s the same.

 

Second, it kinda’ sounds like Bella is going to be Rosalie!? Because let’s face it, Rosalie is like the
girl version of Edward in the story. If she is, I'm not sure about how I feel about this. I wasn't a fan of her's until the last book. She was rude and I just didn't click with her.




I don’t think I’ve ever has so much of a mix feeling. Out of all the Twilight book, book one it my favorite. I want to see female lead character who have the traits of Edward and Jacob but I don’t Life and Death: TwilightReimagined.
know how much she changed it and if that’s not the case. It hard to see some of these characters different. But Then I want to read it, because Twilight was my favorite and not because of the vampire trying to kill Bella but for example the science class, lab scene is in my top ten all-time favorite scenes from Twilight the Twilight world. So, if that’s in the book, I think I would enjoy seeing a male in that role. With all that said. I think I am going to read



Are you going to read it? 
How do you feel about her ‘re-doing’ this story?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews