OTP: Lizzie & Gordo

2:55 AM



We all have our OTP couples we love over the moon and back in book, show or movie; so I wanted to start a feature meme every 1st & 15th of every month there will be a link-up that you can add your post to share with everyone!
(OTP means your One True Pairing)
Warning! There will be fangirl, raving on, over the top rants.




Lizzie & Gordo













   I think this may be the longest OTP ever, growing up I always thought Lizzie and Gordo belongs together. They are perfect for each other. I mean, can there be a best friendship turn into true love. I love how they play of each other, even before the Lizzie McGuire Movie; how they are always have each other’s back. I enjoyed the ending of the Lizzie McGuire Movie, it was almost how I thought it would happen. As for Kids/Pre-Teen show from my childhood this could of be my number on favorite show.

   With Girl Meet World, there is a small part of me that hopes they will do a Lizzie McGuire show
of her with her kids and my OTP end up together and get to see them in todays.


   All I can say is that I am in love with these two, if I could pick an two people from my  Kids/Pre-Teen show world to come back to the T.V. world it would be these two. They are just so cute and sweet. It's does show that friends can be more and still keep their friendship alive!

   I can go on and on about her blond hair and his mess curls; how the belong together!

 Below is some of my favorite scenes of Lizzie and Gordo.









Who is your OTP of the week?
Please linkup!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews