Ten Bookish Things I Want to Quit & Books I DNF

2:12 AM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


Once again blogger will not let me add photos. I have no clue on how to fix it. The only reason I have to Top Ten Tuesday logo there is because I use a HTML code. So, any clue on how it fix it?


Things I Want/Should to Quit

1. Waiting so long to write reviews. I always wait unlit I have a huge list of books I need to write review.

2. Reading so many books at once. I'll read up to five books at once. Jumping from once the once. Getting down to three books is a goal of mine.

3. Requesting so many books on NetGally. I have like 50 books there I have to read!!!

4. Staying up reading so late. (So, we all know this isn't going to happen.)

5.  Checking out more books then I can read... so this is an other one I've been working on the last few use. I use to get up to 15 books from my library but now I've got it down to about 6. (Pulse it helps they cut it down to only being able to check out ONLY 10 items now.)


Books I DNF.... 
1.  Fury (The Fury Trilogy #1) by Elizabeth Miles
2. Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls books by
Beastly (Beastly #1) by Alex Flinn
4. Transformed by E.V. Fairfall
5. Mafietta: Rise of A Female Boss (Mafietta #1) by E.W. Brooks



Please share your link!
Once again sorry there's not photos, I'm working on fixing it!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews