Review: P.S. I Still Love You

6:30 AM

To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2

Author:
Genres: YA, Teen, Contemporary,  Romance, Clean Read

Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing






This story is bitter sweet! I was not able to put this book down, I enjoyed getting to know the characters better and meeting the new ones! During the first book I wasn’t sure how I felt about Peter, that was until they started spending more time, and I got to know him better; showing that he really did care about Lara Jean and that he was good hearted. Lara Jean and Peter really do care about each others. This story was different then what I thought. When she fights with her feelings about two boys, I was like ‘you belong with Peter!’ I love that there’s more than just the two guys and all the boy drama. Lara Jean pulls back her old friends and they play a game they use to when they were younger. I love stories that pull characters from the characters pass into the present. Drama, unsure-ness and a letter all wrapped up in a story that still gives me a sweet tooth! Lara Jean sweet as sugar!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews