That's Me #3

9:48 PM

Five random questions about me...

1.) Type of music you like most?
I play about everything but mostly Pop, Boybands, and Indie Pop.

 2.) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house on a beach somewhere nice and warm...

3.) What was the last thing you bought?
Last splurge was a new laptop... but the last thing I bought is most likely something food.

4.) What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Just depends but most of the time its I need more sleep!

5.) If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
J. K. Rowling, my favorite author. I would love just to ask her so many questions not just about Harry Potter but about her writing style and her career. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews