Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 -- bookish, blogging or otherwise!
1-5 bookish/blogging1. Simple reach my reading goal of the year. I haven't sat one yet, still working that part out. This year I started late, and sat it at 45. But I'm thinking of 60/75 as I've got work and other stuff. What's your reading goal?
3. Try and read more then just YA books. I read a lot of YA as it is my favorite kind to read! But I think I would like to try and read more.
4. Keep up on my reviews I seem to always get behind on writing them.
5. Keep an layout and blog look. I keep chancing it. I would like to keep one and not spend time having/wanting to change it setting up a new one.
6-10 Otherwise6. Work more on Double Decker Books. Think of new ideas and help authors more.
7. Drink less sugar stuff.
8. Work more on my writings. Take time to write. Do writing promos... ect.
9. Go through my cloths. I have lots of cloths, lot I don't wear...
10. Clean my music library. I have over 2,000+ songs and would love to go through setting it up, deleting the doubles and so on.