#ReadingCram Oct 24-- TBR challenge & Welcome Post

2:52 AM

http://danasquare.blogspot.com/2014/09/readingcram-chills-and-thrills.html
Oct 24-- TBR challenge--list what books you are planning to read for the read-a-thon, on your blog, YouTube, etc. Hosted by Becoming Books
So, this is my welcome post and my day 24th post too! So my goal is to read one or both of these following book/books A New Darkness (The Starblade Chronicles #1) by Joseph Delaney and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown (The Coldest Girl in Coldtown) by Holly Black. I must say, I'm not that I'm not a huge fan of super scary books. So, this will be a good test for me. Both of these seem good. The story plots of these books are why I picked them. I can't wait to fall into these plots and find out the secret within these pages.



 A New Darkness (The Starblade Chronicles #1) by Joseph Delaney



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12813630-the-coldest-girl-in-coldtown?from_search=true




Join in the fun here at A Perfection Called Books
Or Danasquare 






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh I'm not a fan of horror reads either, but I do indulge from time to time. I can't wait to read your thoughts on these books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, only once in a great time will I read a horror. I hope you enjoy the post! Thank you for reading my post!

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews