Review: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

6:00 AM


Cinder, the cyborg mechanic, returns in the second thrilling installment of the bestselling Lunar Chronicles. She's trying to break out of prison--even though if she succeeds, she'll be the Commonwealth's most wanted fugitive.

Halfway around the world, Scarlet Benoit's grandmother is missing. It turns out there are many things Scarlet doesn't know about her grandmother or the grave danger she has lived in her whole life. When Scarlet encounters Wolf, a street fighter who may have information as to her grandmother's whereabouts, she is loath to trust this stranger, but is inexplicably drawn to him, and he to her. As Scarlet and Wolf unravel one mystery, they encounter another when they meet Cinder. Now, all of them must stay one step ahead of the vicious Lunar Queen Levana, who will do anything for the handsome Prince Kai to become her husband, her king, her prisoner.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13206760-scarlet




Scarlet by
   After I finished Cinder, I wanted to read the next one but had a hard time getting my hands on the book. But once I did it didn’t take long until I fished it and was waiting to get the third one. At first I was sad that it didn’t pick right off of where the last one start. Or the fact that it started with a whole new character as I love Cinder so much. But Once I got reading; I feel in love with this story. I love how it’s a whole new story yet an old one. I enjoyed the fact that it was Cinder story but not. When I first found out that Scarlet’s grandmother was missing I was hoping she had something to do with Cinder and that is how she would come into this story. Some of the questions I had from the last book got answered in this one but some who it left me with more questions. There are many new characters in this one and Wolf would have to be my favorite. I love Wolf. He has many wolf like behaviors. He plays a much more strong role this what I thought when I first meet him. The relationship between Wolf and Scarlet is so adorable. They could easily be my second favorite couple in this series.
    This story is one I seen some of the turns. But there was a few that came out of nowhere. With the old a new characters and the plot thinking of this series I cannot wait to read the next one.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews