Review: Wonderland Coloring Book

2:59 PM





Follow the White Rabbit into this imaginative adult coloring book inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, featuring intricate pen-and-ink drawings by acclaimed artist Amily Shen.

Meet the Cheshire Cat, attend the Mad Hatter's tea party, and play croquet with the Queen of Hearts in this evocative tale that invites you into a strange and beautiful new world of coloring.








This coloring book is beautiful! I love everything about this book. The size of the coloring pages is good, the layout of it works. The characters from this world come to life in these pages. My favorite in this book is Cheshire Cat. The way it comes to life. I love the fact that Wonderland is a crazy place that colors don't have to match. I can color it however I feel like coloring it and feel as if that's how it's meant to be in this world. Overall this  is my favorite coloring book I own right now! I was givin' this book to review by Blogging for Books.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews