- Blogtober - Doing Blogtober Different! -

1:00 PM

 

CFBE86-E3-8-EE9-46-C4-B885-EB600448-AC93

It’s that time of year again, Blogtober!! This year I’m doing things a bit different. With how 2020 is going and everything I know for a fact I will not have a post for everyday, but I want to still put out Halloween and autumn themed posts, so this year I will be posting on every odd day. With that in mind I wanna tell you three posts you can look forward from me. One, Autumn bookish people, this will be bookish people who just put off the autumn vibes. Two, book reviews! I have a handful of reviews ready. Three, my Gothtober bullet journal layout! 


This it just a simple and sweet post that just to let you know how it’s going to work out this year. Are you taking part in Blogtober? If so them please let me know, I would love to see what you all are posting this year!! 


E570-D68-E-154-C-4-BA9-86-CE-4001-EE4-BBA6-A



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews