Salvage: A Creative Writing Contest (On Movellas)

4:10 PM



 Misplaced

Layla was the girl who went from home to home; until she found out that she has a twin brother. Then she starts the path to find him. When she does the truth will be unbelievable for both her and her twin. 

 
Sneak peak –



Prologue

Early sign of getting lost is fear.
― Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut


I waited out side of the brick house. This is the closet I have ever been to a house this nice. My legs were shaking as I took a step closer to the gate. I place my hand on the gate about to leave. Changing my mind I walk off a few steps. But I have to do this; no I need to do this. I can do this. Turning I see a blond hair guy. He was standing on the other side of the gate. We just looked at each other. We had the same blond hair and brown eyes. Not a word was said.
 



Read More Here






(I do NOT own the right to the photo, I just edited, I will take it down if the owner asks)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews