Weekly Reading #1

4:00 PM



Weekly Reading #1

Once Called America by Alexander Moore
All I’m going to say is that I’m, loving this story and the lead character. I’m almost half way through is so you’ll most likely hear more about this one.

Runes (book one) by Ednah Walters
This is one of my newest favorites. I love the mystery, characters and the all around feel of the story. I enjoy reading about Raine and her life. I can’t wait to see how book one ends!

Heaven High (East Lake Series #1) by Anna Andrews
This is my new obsession. I read half this book in one night but I have slowed down as I don’t want it to end. But on the plus side there are more books after this one. I’ll give you a bit of info. Two guy best friends, die. Now they have a choice go back to Earth as a baby and not remembering anything about themselves or their life. Or stay. Well, they choice to say that leads to them get a job watching over the girl on Earth. But they don’t know why. And… that’s all I’m telling you, want to know more read the amazing book. Please read this book. It’s now on my must read list!

Thanks,
    I hope you will give these books a read.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews