Weekly Reading #2

12:02 AM



So I haven’t gotten to read much this week. But I have started two new ones.  

Under the Radar New YA You Might Have Missed -
Was something I got just to see what stories I may have miss there was a totally of thee in this book that I want to read; Shadows by Paula Weston, Little Red Lies by Julie Johnston and Apparition by Gail Gallany.

Alienated by Melissa Landers –
I just start this one today and I must say, right away it pulls you in making you want to know more. I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next.


Heaven High (East Lake Series #1) by Anna Andrews –
Sadly, this one is coming to an end. Its bitter sweet as I’m dying to know how it ends but I don’t want it to end. I’m so going to be getter book two as soon as I can.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews