Review: Baby Girl Book 2 Moonlighting in Paris

4:30 AM




Follow Cleo as she transforms into the glamorous Justine and falls into a life of unimaginable wealth when Didier the owner of a hotel empire is beguiled by her mysterious and naïve charms. Her life becomes one of luxury and fame beyond anything she could have ever imagined. Remnants of her past continue to haunt her and a new threat appears; is her latest peril related to her past or someone else’s, someone who has become a large part of her new life.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21520028-baby-girl-book-2-moonlighting-in-paris







After book one of Baby Girl it took me some time to start book two as what happened to Einstein. But once I started reading book two I go to watch as Cloe turned into Justine and a whole new character but with the same past and secretes who now living a new life. I enjoyed book two even though it was quite different then book one. This story taught about moving on but lever letting go of the path of the past. Justine (Cloe) has now found a new life and love after losing her love from her past. The writing of book two was easy to read and followed nice. I found that, once again, the story ended faster then I wanted it to. With the secrets that slowly unraveled I can’t wait to finish book three and learn more about who this girl was and her past of twist and turns. This is a great story for readers who like fast pace and untold secrets!












You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews