Book To Movie AdaptationsI LOVE!

5:11 AM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Books That I've Read That Were Made Into Movies!




Yes! The first on is Harry Potter! But I read all the books seen all the movies and it's my all time favorite book, movie and book to movie as well!






I read these as a teen and was nuts about the movies. The first one more then the second one but I just love the characters and even no the movies are different there's still based off the books and the characters are close to the books.








 
So, I haven't read all the these books but I've seen all the movies that are out. I love the characters. That is what pulled me to both the book and character to these.








The last movie is coming!!! I can't believe that the last movie comes out this month! It's hard to believe. I enjoy how close these book and movies are. The characters and yes, even the plot!









The DUFF! Oh my word! I enjoyed both the book and movie but there quite different, sadly. But over all both are great!!









Romeo and Juliet!!! To me the greatest love story of all the time! I just love the boon, play and movie so, so much. There is just something about the writing and the play, this world and character I love!!









The Outsiders! I've was the movie so many time before I read the book but it didn't make any differences I still love the book, and it's one of my go to movies, for movie night with my mom!












I read this book, thanks to my mom who told me to read, I fell into the world and love it. So, once I found out that it was going to be a movie I know I need to see it. I enjoyed it but still like the book better! 








 


I LOVE both this book and this movie, There are prefect!!!












I just read the last book! And I can not wait to see rest of the movies! I enjoy the characters and plot of this book so much! I just can't put it into words how much I love Four and Tris!







 


This was on of my favorite fantasy/YA book as a teen and when it was made into a movie! I love both the book and movie so much. I've one of my go to for simple, enjoy movie!









I love this book! I liked the book better an the movie but I think that's because in the book you get to know the lead characters more.











My little brother and I love the movie. I read the book and parts with him and enjoyed learning about the past of the characters! But the characters in the book and movie are a bit different but still enjoyed it!









If you follow my blog you know how much I love, LOVE Sarah Dessen! And when I found out that two of her books got turned in to a movie I about lost it. I know a lot of people don't like this movie but for me I love not as much as the books but I still enjoy it for a cheesy teen movie!








Sadly I didn't like this book but LOVE the movie. It is my go to for love movies! I love the characters and plot in the movie but found the books to be boarding. 










What Are Your Favorite Books to Movies!?









You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews