OTP: The Hunger Games

12:00 AM



We all have our OTP couples we love over the moon and back in book, show or movie; so I wanted to start a feature meme every 1st & 15th of every month there will be a link-up that you can add your post to share with everyone!
(OTP means your One True Pairing)
Warning! There will be fangirl, raving on, over the top rants.











It’s hard to believe that yet another fandom movie is coming to an end! That’s right there’s just FIVE days until Mockingjay Part 2 comes out! Hint why my second OTP of the month is from The Hunger Games books and movies!

Peeta is easily my favorite character in these books, along with Cinna, Haymitch, Finnick, Katniss and Effie. I do seem to like the guy characters more in this series. So, with that said my OTP for these books and movies are, if you haven’t already guessed…. Katniss and Peeta!!


This is a simple one, right when I read about Peeta tossing Katniss that bread, Peeta had stolen my heart! Katniss was a bit of a character that took me a bit to warm up to just because she was so, closed from others and ‘stiff’ but as soon as she took her sisters place (Yes, I know that was just a bit into book one that I didn’t think I was going to like Katniss.) I feel for her. Because of that one action she did. I would do the same for my sisters and brothers which is why I think I developed the bond for her.

 I have to say I did enjoy the fact that their relationship was just an act to stay alive at first but then as the plot develops so does feeling. I am not sure exactly why or what it is about them that drew me in; but I do think it because it does have a bit of a Romeo and Juliet feel to it. As well as the
fact that Katniss is all business and Peeta brings a litter side to both of these characters. I think one
of my favorite part between those two would have to be the sense of the cave. Or when Peeta makes an on-air confession about liking Katniss, and then Katniss freaks out on him backstage. Also, when they kiss by the water in book two. The parts when they get back home at the start of book two. *Breath* That was more than one but, oh well…

I’ve feel in this world around 2009-2010 and have been bouncing in and out ever since. As I’ve said before it’s always a bitter sweet when something ends. You get to find out but then it’s the end. The Hunger Games series are books and movies that I will re-live many more times.






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews