Quiz: Which Lunar Chronicles Character Are You?

4:00 AM

Which Lunar Chronicles Character Are You?

Over at The Book Addicts Guide  ( @bookaddictguide ) I found this quiz Which Lunar Chronicles Character Are You and I got....

result: Scarlet

Congratulations! You're Scarlet. You're pretty smart, can be bold at times, but most importantly, you stand up for your family. You're a pretty loyal person and appreciate honesty.









 My Thoughts! 

I couldn't believe it I always thought I was more like Cress. We are alike, I use to have super long hair and would hardly cut it until this year. I am super shy, like I hardly talk to people until I know them for like, ever. There are so many other ways Cress and I are alike. I never thought I and Scarlet would or could be alike. But once I stopped and thought and it I was like....


 We are alike. She's a hard worker who would and did to everything for her family. If I was in her shoes I would have don't everything she did. My family is everything to be so that is how Scarlet and I are alike. We now the job/s we have to do and do them. So, now I think I am a mash up of Scarlet and Cress!

Please feel free to take the quiz and share it here with me! I'd love to know what you go!

Take Quiz Here!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews