[Quiz] What's your corner of the Shadow World?

5:30 AM

What's your corner of the Shadow World?

I got...

You are a Shadowhunter and always have been...you just didn't know it!

You thought you were great at figuring out puzzles and yet an entire part of your life was hidden away. You're totally making up for lost time though and are now a kick ass warrior. You are fierce, loyal and brave. Brains, brawn and beauty? Yup, you've got them all covered!

 My Thoughts! 

So, looks like I'm good and kicking butt! Haha, if it came down to my family and friends then yeah, bring on the things that go bump in the night. The scary, creepy stuff and I'll save this world. As long as there's no spiders! ;)

This would have been one of my favorite quizzes, the questions were just fun!

Please feel free to take the quiz and share it here with me! I'd love to know what you go!

Take Quiz Here!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews